Thursday, February 12, 2009

It starts



Greetings to probably the two, if that, people actually reading this. Your presence is appreciated. Well, for the sake of anyone who might be reading this and doesn't know me, I'll give a little discription.





The picture above is me along with Kappei Yamaguchi(the Japanese voice of Inuyasha)
I'm 27 years old and last fall went back to college after my first try didn't go so well. I work two part time jobs, one at K-Mart and one at Blockbuster. I'm also a singer of contemporary christian music. That's probably what this blog will be mainly used to promote.

Speaking of which, I'll be doing a concert in a couple months, specifically Sunday, June 7th at the First Church of God in Eldred, PA. If any of my readers will be in the area, feel free to come check it out. There's no charge for entry.

That's about it for my first blog. I'll try to update daily so those two people(love ya both) can know what's going on with me.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment